1. It’s my birthday today
2. I get so excited by all the Facebook notifications, Tweets, Texts, Phone-calls and Voice-Notes. (False sense of self importnace)
3. New Clothes
4. Finally got myself down to Tate Modern to see the (AMAZING) Yayoi Kusama exhibition
5. Cake, Cupcakes, Macaroons, Calories (etc.)
1. I’m sick
2. I managed to melt my Oyster (travel) card to the bottom of a baking tin.
3. I feel tired all the time
4. Possibly overdid things at afternoon tea yesterday and the same thing at Harrods the day before.
5. It’s Justin Beiber’s birthday too and I hate that he steals my thunder EVERY year.
6. This isn’t really a low but – If you decide to come and dine at a fancy restaurant please eat properly and chew with your mouth closed (Have you absolutely no class?). People who chew like cows disgust me!