1. On Tuesday evening I saw my first West End musical (Matilda)
2. I have really been enjoying taking snaps of the Fabergé egg all around London. Apparently there are 200 eggs and I have only found about 50 :(
3. The W is becoming my new favorite hang-out
4. Saw some funny comedy in Soho
5. Didn’t buy any clothes this week. Okay I did but only one thing and it was completely essential. I finally got my hands on a Mary Katrantzou for Topshop t-shirt.
1. I didn’t buy any clothes because I have just been eating myself to complete artery shut-down
2. The awkward moment when you see somebody you know and have raspberries stuck on all your fingers.
3. Turn out comedians like to pick on New Zealanders.
4. I don’t have enough space for all my clothes in my cupboard anymore so now have to hang some on the indoor washing line. (1st world problems)
5. Long days = no afternoon naps. Therefore that leads to a grumpy Chloe.
6. Isabel and I have developed a very unhealthy frozen yoghurt addiction.