1. Yesterday I spent a lovely evening strolling around Greenwich with Isabel.
2. Finally found the Jean Paul Gaultier perfume I have looked everywhere in Cape Town for
3. COS is on sale
4. Sun only set after seven last night… Felt like a real summers evening
5. Coconut Ice-Cream in Greenwich Park
1. Isabel is leaving to Scotland on Monday.
2. Had another keys in the toaster incident.
3. I didn’t realise I had given the cashier at Waitrose a 50 dirham note instead of £10.00. Instead of saying anything she just stared at me and I just stared back at her. When I eventually realised what I had done it got awkward.
4. Saw a homless person being taken away from his dog.
5. I think I may have to leave some clothes behind in London.
6. Stayed up till 06:00 on Sunday morning and woke up at 08:00 – this has ruined my sleeping schedule for the whole week.