1. I have finally found something to do with my life other than watch repeats of Made in Chelsea. For the next 5 weeks I will be doing a photography course at the Cape Town School of photography.
2. I booked tickets back to London (27 August) HOLLA!
3. Finally getting into the swing of the whole Kindle thing
4. Haven’t bought a single item of clothing in over a month
5.Rainy weather means I don’t have to feel bad about spending SO much time in bed with my new quilt.
1. Food poisoning on the long weekend
2. My room is a mess but i’m actively doing nothing about it.
3. Caitlin is leaving me for Milan. Milan doesn’t know how lucky it is.
4. Squashed Macarons
5. Seriously considering becoming a full time rapper this week I learnt all the lyrics to 212 by Azelia Banks… YO