1. I have had a very busy week this week but thats okay because it’s the kind of busy that makes you feel super accomplished at the end of the day.
2. So happy everyone is starting to trickle home from Europe. I spent yesterday evening with my friend Ella at a private view at the national gallery. We had the best time laughing at some of the conceptual art on display. Our get rich fast plan is to start framing paper clips, call it conceptual art and then watch the $$$$$$ pour in.
3. This week I rediscovered the Foo Fighters. Probably going to be playing Everlong on repeat for the next 5-10 days.
1. Walked up to the top of Bo Kaap (looking for shoot locations) in heels and my faux fur coat. Worst walk of my life but I really wasn’t prepared to like put on a pair of flats.
2. My bank card got cloned. I’m not exactly sure what this means but it sounds like a lot of annoying paper-work.